Informed Solutions is a leading international provider of digital transformation, technology, data analytics and systems integration services. Informed’s purpose is to create economic and social value by helping to build a more inclusive, fair, and safe society through ethical use of technology and data and investing in digital skills.
With offices across the UK and Australia, Informed’s innovative and agile approach drives digital transformation for globally recognised brands across a number of industry sectors including: Government, Healthcare, Emergency Services, Utilities, Energy, Sustainable Land Asset Management, Transport and Logistics and more.
As a rapidly growing global company, your role will be fast-paced, exciting and varied. Informed is a technology independent company and so you will have the opportunity to use a diverse range of languages, tools and techniques across a number of industries and sectors. At Informed we don’t want to be an average business; we’ve worked hard to build up an enviable client list and want to recruit exceptional colleagues that are motivated by solving complex real-world problems and who share our values of innovation, excellence and integrity. We work exceptionally hard to build a team of friendly, talented and supportive people. We’ve won 2 Queens’ Awards for Innovation (2018 and 2022), and we are Great Place to Work certified (with a 91% trust index).
As an Azure DevOps Specialist, you will work as part of multi-disciplinary teams involving Delivery Managers, Service Designers, User Researchers, Technical Architects, Developers, Testers and Cloud Engineers. You will play a key role, working end-to-end to ensure that the innovative digital products and services we produce take full advantage of current and emerging Azure capabilities and are designed in-line with our own and Microsoft’s best practices. You’ll work in a high-performing teams of experienced experts that recognise the value of cloud and DevOps expertise, offering you the opportunity to shape designs, practices, and solutions on industry-leading assignments, building and deepening your technical expertise.
Day-to-day, you’ll work as part of highly collaborative and close-knit delivery teams to:
- Design and deliver innovative Azure DevOps engineering on national-scale assignments for prestigious clients
- Lead Azure DevOps architectures and designs, working closely with other architects through Design Authorities, Enterprise Architecture Boards etc.
- Help Delivery Managers plan Azure DevOps work at scale, including selecting and tailoring practices and standards for delivery teams.
- Ensure ‘Well Assured’ standards are applied, acting as a deep subject matter expert and positively influencing the adoption of the latest technical innovations and practices
- Continually develop your practitioner skills through training and accreditation (including domain-relevant accreditations/certifications at advanced level)
- Work collaboratively with other Azure DevOps professionals at clients and partner organisations, contributing expert insights and advice
- Get involved in events and industry forums, staying up to date with the latest technology, services, techniques and methods, and bringing the latest innovations into our work
- Play a leading role in our Engineering Community of Practice, driving innovation and best practice adoption as part of an energised community of engineers
- Help upskill and coach other team members
Key demonstrable experience and characteristics will include:
- Passionate about innovating and continually improving methods, practices and technology tools
- Deep experience (and certifications) with the Azure platform and DevOps toolset including ARM, Bicep, Terraform, ADO, the automated deployment, configuration, testing and monitoring of key Azure services (networking, event, compute, persistence etc.), Well Architected Reviews, security, availability and cost-optimisation best practices.
- Experience of working on large-scale innovation projects as part of collaborative agile delivery teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, pragmatic, flexible and calm attitude, putting integrity at the heart of delivery
We ‘walk the talk’ about investing in people, developing the skills and confidence of our staff through our outstanding InformedACADEMY© talent development programme. The Company offers very competitive salaries and a flexible benefits package that includes pension, bonus scheme, paid sabbaticals and private health care. If you’re keen to broaden your horizons even further, we offer global working experience via secondments or transfer to our Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.