Informed Solutions creates economic and social value by helping to build a more inclusive, fair and safe society through the ethical use of technology and data, and investing in digital skills.
Our purpose is underlined by action and reflected in how we go about our work, the type of work that we choose to do, and through contributing to the sustainable social, environmental and economic development aims of the communities that we are part of. We commit to supporting local initiatives by donating, sponsoring, volunteering and championing priority areas that deliver significant, positive impact back to society, the environment and more widely to the local, regional and national economies where we operate.
Our growing software development practice is looking for full-stack developers with three to 10 years’ experience to work in our multi-disciplinary agile teams and help deliver digital solutions that make a genuine difference to people’s lives. Right now, we are building solutions to help victims of violent crime, tackle air pollution in our cities and improve patient health and safety.
Informed can offer you truly outstanding opportunities to advance your career both technically and professionally. We deliver our solutions using the best of modern architectural patterns (server-less, micro-services and Domain Driven Design), Cloud platforms (AWS and Azure), languages (Python, Java/Spring, Node.js and .NET), databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB and MS SQL) and Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (GitHub, BitBucket, Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Fargate and AWS CodeDeploy etc).
As a Developer at Informed you will:
- Help to deliver enterprise scale digital solutions for high-profile clients across a range of sectors
- Be offered a diverse and fulfilling role with the ability to shape your own career path
- Regularly have the opportunity to learn and apply new skills in new tools and technologies
- Work in an agile environment using Continuous Integration/Delivery tools and techniques
- Develop using a broad range of languages, tools and technology that are at the leading edge
- Be practical, have excellent attention to detail and a focus on quality
You will have experience and awareness of some or all of the following:
- 3-10 years full stack experience in one or more languages (e.g. Spring, Python, Node etc)
- Software engineering patterns and practices (server-less, micro services etc)
- Software development practices (CI/CD, Test and Behaviour Driven Development etc)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools and techniques (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Terraform etc)
- Cloud SaaS, PaaS and IaaS (AWS and Azure)
You will be based in our Grade II listed office in Altrincham, Manchester and must be flexible to travel for part of the week to work alongside our clients, colleagues and partners in the UK. Interested applicants will also have the opportunity for secondments to our Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
We ‘walk the talk’ about investing in people, developing the skills and confidence of our staff through our outstanding InformedACADEMY© talent development programme. We offer market leading salaries, 25 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and a flexible benefits package that includes pension, bonus scheme, paid sabbaticals and private health care. If you’re keen to broaden your horizons even further, we offer global working experience via secondments or transfer to our Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.