Founded in 1992, we are a successful, growing International digital transformation consultancy. We deliver multi-Queen’s Award for innovation winning platforms and services that support large-scale digital transformation. Our digital, data and technology solutions are used by globally recognised public and private sector brands operating in a variety of sectors including Civil Defence, Healthcare, Sustainable Environment and Land Asset Management, and Digital Democracy.
At a certified Great Place to Work® you’ll experience a dynamic and nurturing environment that rewards initiative and flexibility and enjoy a career path tailored to your own aspirations.
Graduate Business Coordinator Position
As a Graduate Business Coordinator in our Proposition Development team you will work with Proposition Development Specialists, our Business Management and Communications teams to select suitable opportunities and develop compelling propositions for current and potential clients, supporting the end-to-end production of world-class bids and tenders.
We need a colleague who is organised and enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills to make sure our propositions are compliant, evidence-rich, compelling and delivered on time. It is important that you work well within a team, can balance competing priorities and can communicate effectively with senior colleagues, below is just a selection of what you can expect:
- Tracking proposition delivery, including reviewing documentation, assigning actions and monitoring progress, preparing for key milestones and facilitating internal/external proposition meetings
- Regular and diligent review of business development leads and opportunities through multiple channels, tracking and managing the qualification with senior management
- Support our Communications Team in blog writing, social media management, business development campaigns, exhibitions and conferences
- The potential to develop professional writing skills, supporting our business and technical experts by helping to transform their insights and expertise into compelling prose
- Operating and continually improving systems and documentation to track and report on activities, key milestones, progress, and outcomes
- A 2:1 degree or above in an English or Business related discipline
- Excellent teamworking, interpersonal, liaison and coordination skills
- Strong organisation, work-planning and time-management skills including the ability to plan back from and work to deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to draft a range of business communications for different purposes, tailored to audience
- Confident in liaising with senior individuals and running internal management meetings
- Flexibility and enthusiasm, showing commitment and loyalty to their team and colleagues
- Meticulous attention to detail
What Can We Offer You?
We believe that our people should be properly rewarded for their commitment to the continued success of our business through a comprehensive and flexible range of benefits.
These can include:
- InformedACADEMY© – We offer excellent career development opportunities through our award-winning personal and professional development programmes, including support with professional certifications.
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan – we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individuals need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support and physical health support.
- Private Health Care Cover*
- Generous life assurance cover*
- Gym Membership*
- Weekly office lunch
- Onsite massage sessions
- 25 paid working days holiday per year plus bank holidays*
- Sabbatical Leave Scheme*
- Enhanced Maternity Leave and Pay*
- Enhanced Paternity Leave and Pay*
- Company Pension Contribution
- Profit Share Scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Generous referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
*qualifying period applies
We are proud to nurture a workplace culture that is diverse, inclusive, rewarding, and egalitarian.
We strive to live up to our values of Innovation, Excellence, and Integrity by thinking about things differently, always doing our best, and acting in good faith at all times.
We’re a team of passionate problem solvers. We take pride in helping our clients accelerate and de-risk digital business change so that we can collaborate and codesign world class digital services that solve complex business and safety critical problems, particularly where place, location or geography are important.
Our workplace culture reflects how we go about our work, the type of work that we choose to do, and our commitment and contribution to the sustainable social, environmental, and economic development aims of the communities that we are part of.
We focus both on technical skills and equally importantly, on the cultural fit of prospective new colleagues. Our success relies on fostering an environment where creativity and collaboration produces great outcomes for our people, our clients, and our partners.