Join a dynamic, aspirational and growing team hiring the very best people in the technology sector.
Informed Solutions specialises in delivering business innovation through large scale digital transformation, big data and analytics solutions and systems integration.
Our growing business needs an energetic, ambitious and outcomes-focused In-House Recruiter, to join our high-performing Recruitment and People Services team.
You will be professional, clear thinking, positive under pressure and results driven, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect from other leaders and professionals. We are looking to recruit a colleague who works well with others and shares the Company’s core professional values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
Informed does not aspire to be an average business; we recruit exceptional colleagues, develop inspiring leaders and professionals, and have built up an enviable client list. We are excited by people who are driven by achievement and are motivated by being part of a successful team that gets results.
Reporting to the Global Recruitment Lead and working within our People Services Team, your role as an In House Recruiter will be to help us attract and recruit the very best talent for our offices in Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
You will be excited by the opportunity to:
- Work with the Global Recruitment Lead, Hiring Managers and the wider People Services team to understand resourcing needs
- Facilitate the full recruitment lifecycle, from brief to on-boarding, providing best in class candidate and hiring manager experience
- Ensure the smooth running of recruitment processes, including candidate tracking, correspondence and interview facilitation
- Producing performance dashboards that analyse recruitment data and metrics to provide insight and drive continual improvement
- Advertise roles using relevant channels, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate
- Undertake CV screening and telephone introductions to assess suitable candidates for further review
- Work closely with People Services and Hiring Managers to design and implement effective on-boarding plans for new colleagues
We need an exceptional colleague, looking to further develop a successful career in recruitment, in particular:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional experience, with demonstrable knowledge of the full recruitment lifecycle (in a technology or professional services environment is an advantage, though not essential)
- Excellent time management and administration skills, with good skills in MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- A good understanding of the use of multiple channels to recruit highly talented people, (e.g. online media, agency and executive search partners, universities, recruitment fairs)
- An engaging and inspiring communications style that is friendly and approachable
- Able to work constructively and collaboratively with their colleagues under pressure
- A great team player, happy to work with our wider People Services team and Business on projects and initiatives.
You will be based in Altrincham, in our impressive Grade II listed offices.
We are happy to consider applicants with a variety of experience levels. First and foremost, we are after the best people: driven by purpose and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop.