Are you looking for a 12-month placement starting in June 2024 where you can make a difference by helping deliver some of the UK’s most important #tech4good projects, making the world a smarter, safer, greener, and healthier place?
Our Placement Programme presents capable, motivated and driven individuals with a unique proposition. We are offering the opportunity to work within our agile project teams, delivering world class digital services that really make a difference to people’s lives.
By joining us for your placement you can expect to:
- Work on real client problems across the full project lifecycle, allowing you to experience a variety of different roles.
- Build on your University learning with industry leading technologies and delivery techniques
- Develop a deep understanding of User Centered Design and how it influences every part of the software development lifecycle.
- Start to build an awareness of commercial software engineering technologies and disciplines, including Agile and DevOps.
- Develop personal organisation and planning skills as well as wider understanding of project management.
- See first-hand how the solutions you build have a positive impact on our clients and take part in our industry leading learning and development initiatives at the InformedAcademy.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Working towards a 2:1 degree in a STEM related subject (e.g. IT/Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Geography, GIS).
- Has outstanding analytical ability and attention to detail and is passionate about problem solving and using technology to strengthen processes and scale projects.
- Strong in verbal and written skills to communicate effectively and build relationships.
- Positive with a can-do attitude that inspires respect from other leaders and professionals and able to work effectively and influence positive team-working.
You will be based in Altrincham, Manchester, in our impressive Grade II listed offices.
Successful applicants will be invited to an open day at our Altrincham offices in October 2023.