Informed Solutions has been successfully appointed to the G-Cloud 13 digital marketplace managed by Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
The £4bn G-Cloud framework focus is on cloud hosting, cloud software and cloud support. Since G-Cloud’s inception, there has been nearly £12bn worth of digital services delivered through the framework.
This cross-government collaborative framework will allow suppliers to deliver cloud services, products, and digital solutions to a wide range of central government departments, public sector bodies and local authorities.
Informed Solutions was appointed to all four lots of this important framework for its trusted, and proven 2022 Queen’s Award-winning cloud support, solutions, and platforms that fully harness machine learning, artificial intelligence, digital transformation, and data analytics for the development of complex, critically important national services. Informed has been selected to a new Lot 4 as one of 40 suppliers capable of delivering large complex cloud support services.
UK CEO Seth Finegan comments: “We are delighted to have been recognised as an approved supplier on such a prestigious framework that will make our digital solutions available to a larger community of central government departments and public sector organisations looking to transform their services.
“During such a challenging period it has become more important than ever to utilise the powerful, positive changes that advancing technologies and data-driven solutions can bring to help make our world a smarter, safer, healthier and greener place”.
For further information about the G-Cloud 13 framework, please click HERE.
The scope of the framework agreement will include the following services:
- Lot 1 Cloud Hosting (PaaS, IaaS) – cloud platform or infrastructure, which allows buyers to deploy, manage and run software, and provision and use processing, storage or networking resources;
- Lot 2 Cloud Software (SaaS) – applications which are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud;
- Lot 3 Cloud Support – to help set up and maintain cloud software or hosting services.
- Cloud Migration Planning
- Set Up and Migration
- Security Services
- Quality Assurance and Performance Testing
- Ongoing Support
- Lot 4 Cloud Support – for larger, more complex requirements.