96% Rating Sees Scaling Digital Transformation Practice Ranked Among the UK’s Very Best Places to Work.
Informed Solutions today announces it has retained its certification as a Great Place to Work. With a 96% Trust Index survey rating, Informed Solutions employee recognition places it in the top tier of companies globally.
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture and leadership behaviours. Its Trust Index© survey is taken by millions of employees annually, with certification marking outstanding employee experience and recognising organisations as definitive employers of choice.
This re-certification and the increased scores reflect Informed Solutions continued and sustained efforts to enhance working conditions and practices for its people in the midst of an uncertain economic landscape and through a recovery from COVID-related challenges, through which time it has continued to scale operations, acquire new premises for a growing workforce, and win nationally significant new contracts across healthcare, transport, and environment and sustainable land management sectors.
The Trust Index© survey involves an analysis into the culture and practices of an organisation, categorising employee responses based on 28 key values that represent a great place to work. These values include collaboration, fairness, respect, camaraderie, honesty, integrity, competence, and leadership behaviour among others.
To become accredited, a 65% pass rate is required. Informed Solutions scored over 90% in every segment and received an average performance rating of 96% including impressive values scores for:
- 98% Community: Our people consider there is a sense of family and team
- 98% Justice: Our people promote inclusive behaviour and discourage discrimination
- 97% Team: Our people’s pride in their teams and their accomplishments
- 97% Camaraderie: Our people’s enjoyment of the workplace and collaboration culture
- 94% Fairness: Our People are treated equally
- 96% Collaboration: A collective effort from all of our people to achieve goals
- 95% Innovation: Our people’s ability to adapt and innovate, leading to strong belief in the company’s future prosperity
- 95% Leadership Behaviour: Behaviour matches the company’s culture and values
- 95% Integrity: Consistent, high-principled standards across the company
- 94% Engagement: Our people give more of themselves, whilst seeing themselves as owners of the business.
Informed Solutions UK CEO Seth Finegan comments: “We feel immense pride at everyone’s efforts to make Informed such a great place to work. Since our first certification in 2021 where we scored 91%, to last year at 93%, and now this year at 96% our increasing scores demonstrate how effectively we have worked together not only to understand what makes our company a special place to work, but also to identify how we can continue to enhance every aspect of working life.
“Through uncertain economic times and a recovery from COVID-related challenges, I have been inspired by the drive and enthusiasm of everyone at Informed to help nurture and protect a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, collaborative, supportive, and rewarding.
“Strengthening our workplace environment and culture, whilst scaling the company through the addition of new clients who are helping to meet some of our greatest environmental and societal challenges is something we can all be immensely proud of, and through the addition of great new clients, we look forward to welcoming new team members who can share our successes and more importantly contribute to the collaborative and unique culture that makes us such a great place to work”.