Make a difference and advance your career by helping deliver some of the UK’s most important #tech4good projects, making the world a smarter, safer, greener, and healthier place.
You’ll join a talented team of dynamic and driven professional problem solvers; creative thinkers and solutions builders who thrive on helping clients meet the most exciting digital transformation challenges.
At a certified Great Place to Work® you’ll experience a dynamic and nurturing environment that rewards initiative and flexibility and enjoy a career path tailored to your own aspirations.
Founded in 1992, we are a successful, growing International digital transformation consultancy. We deliver multi-Queen’s Award for innovation winning platforms and services that support large-scale digital transformation. Our digital, data and technology solutions are used by globally recognised public and private sector brands operating in a variety of sectors including Civil Defence, Healthcare, Sustainable Environment and Land Asset Management, and Digital Democracy.
Account Manager Position
Informed Solutions is a leading strategic supplier to NHS England, playing a pivotal role in shaping and delivering healthcare solutions across the nation. As an Account Manager within the Healthcare sector, you will:
- Develop and nurture multifaceted and multimillion pound strategic accounts.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at both national and local levels of Healthcare bodies.
- Work closely with delivery leads and engagement directors to ensure the successful execution of projects and services within your accounts.
- Negotiate new projects and work packages within existing accounts, ensuring alignment with client objectives and company capabilities.
- At least five years’ commercial experience within Account Management or Business Development of digital services and solutions.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred but will also consider government/public sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education.
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing and growing strategic accounts.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to short deadlines with a clear sense of priority within a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Excellent work planning capabilities and time management skills.
- Ability to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- Punctuality, reliability, and a clear commitment to your role.
Our benefits package compliments our highly competitive salaries and our great working environment. We believe that our people should be properly rewarded for their commitment to the continued success of our business through a comprehensive and flexible range of benefits.
These can include:
- InformedACADEMY© – We offer excellent career development opportunities through our award-winning personal and professional development programmes, including support with professional certifications.
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan – We partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individuals need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support and physical health support.
- Hybrid working*
- Private Health Care Cover*
- Generous life assurance cover*
- Gym Membership*
- Weekly office lunch
- Onsite massage sessions
- 25 paid working days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Sabbatical Leave Scheme*
- Enhanced Maternity Leave and Pay*
- Enhanced Paternity Leave and Pay*
- Company Pension Contribution
- Profit Share Scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Generous referral scheme with no limits on the number of referrals
*Qualifying period applies
We are proud to nurture a workplace culture that is diverse, inclusive, rewarding, and egalitarian.
We strive to live up to our values of Innovation, Excellence, and Integrity by thinking about things differently, always doing our best, and acting in good faith at all times.
We’re a team of passionate problem solvers. We take pride in helping our clients accelerate and de-risk digital business change so that we can collaborate and codesign world class digital services that solve complex business and safety critical problems, particularly where place, location or geography are important.
Our workplace culture reflects how we go about our work, the type of work that we choose to do, and our commitment and contribution to the sustainable social, environmental, and economic development aims of the communities that we are part of.
We focus both on technical skills and equally importantly, on the cultural fit of prospective new colleagues. Our success relies on fostering an environment where creativity and collaboration produces great outcomes for our people, our clients, and our partners.