Informed Solutions is a leading independent provider of digital transformation solutions. Our propose is to create economic and social value by helping to build a more inclusive, fair and safe society through ethical use of technology and data, and investing in digital skills. We are proud to have been recognised for a number of awards and certifications such as our 2nd Queen’s award for innovation and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
As a Graduate Associate you will quickly become a valued member of our agile delivery teams. Your first two years are a fast paced journey of discovery where you’ll learn what it really takes to research, design, build, test and operate world class digital services that really make a difference to people’s lives. If you want to solve real world problems for some of the biggest companies in the world, or help the government function more effectively, our Graduate Associateship is made for you.
The Graduate Associateship at Informed Solutions will equip you with the necessary skills, experience and feedback needed to take ownership of your career development and successfully make the transition from a talented graduate into an exceptional professional.
What Can We Offer You?
- Access to world class training delivered by InformedACADEMY© to help you build the skills, capability and insights to be successful in your role and take ownership of your career development
- Opportunities to try different roles with full support and training, allowing you to develop varied specialist skills and direct your own career progression
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring from Lead Consultants and Directors
- Opportunity to take on client facing responsibilities and work on real problems
- Interesting and varied projects which make a difference to people’s day-to-day lives, that you can be proud to be a part of
- A positive, dynamic and exciting working environment, full of like-minded high achievers
Our in-house communities of practice can support your career path in a range of specialisms including:
- Software Engineering – Designing and building state-of-the-art software and infrastructure solutions using innovative technologies
- Data Science and Engineering – Unlocking the power of information using innovative data science and analytics
- Service Operations – Providing intelligent support and advice to continually improve how clients use technology
- User-Centered Design – Working with users to shape and design intelligent inclusive digital products and experiences
- Delivery Management – Helping teams work together to deliver excellent and lasting results
You may even be interested in the internal functions such as business and client services, recruitment/HR, or finance.
What attributes are we looking for?
- Interest in digital and a desire to work on real world problems
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Able to work constructively and collaboratively with their colleagues under pressure
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Proactive and keen to learn – willingness to work in diverse multidisciplinary teams across the company (e.g developers, designers, delivery managers, user researchers)
- Confident and independent as well as a team player
Nice to Have
Within Informed you’ll have the opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines and projects, as such skills that may help you are varied but not set in stone:
- Prolific problem-solving skills
- Software development experience
- An understanding of artificial intelligence
- Knowledge of user research or user experience
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Good presentation skills
- Empathetic and curious about people and their needs
- Commercial awareness/experience
We hire graduates from a wide range of degree disciplines. We are looking for a minimum of an undergraduate degree – obtained or studying towards at least a 2:1
- You will be based in our impressive Grade II listed office in the centre of Altrincham, South Manchester or out of our Westminster office in London
- Travel to client sites may be required
- Fast track one-year programme available, for those who have previous relevant experience
- Hybrid working opportunities – office based for at least the first six months to help you settle in
We offer a very competitive salary along with a broad range of benefits. Just to name a few:
- Accredited training opportunities through InformedACADEMY©
- Profit share scheme
- Private healthcare and gym membership
- Supportive graduate community
- Mentoring and coaching
- Clothing allowance
- Busy social calendar
- Talent referral scheme
If you feel that you’re a great fit for the job but don’t yet have all the required skills, apply to us anyway. If you’re the right person for us, have aptitude in those areas and the ambition to step up then we’ll train you!